Tacori IV Diamonique EpiphanyBloomCu 2.85 ct tw 3-Stone Ring
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
About the Design
"The inspiration behind this vintage piece comes from Tacori's original 20th century heirloom designs. With three center-stone simulated diamonds—each set within hexagon-shaped baskets—this ring is absolutely flawless. A 1-1/2-carat center stone and two 1/2-carat side stones make a bold statement. Unique Tacori crescent silhouettes create open windows, allowing light to shine through and reflect off each facet within the stones. You can't go wrong with this ring."
—Paul Tacorian, Senior Vice President of Tacori
The Epiphany(R) Collection uses Platinum Clad(R) sterling silver to create a timeless look at a fraction of the cost of platinum.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Brightly polished platinum plated over sterling silver
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weights are approximate: Center 1.50 carats; Sides 1.00 carat; Accents 3/8 carat
- Center bloom-cut, six-prong-set Diamonique simulated diamond accented with two six-prong-set, bloom-cut Diamonique simulated diamonds; openwork shoulder accented with round Diamonique simulated diamonds; engraved details; screen backing
- Standard fit; sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11; due to the special nature of the plating process, QVC does not recommend resizing by a jeweler
- Measures approximately 1/4"L x 3/4"W
- Made in China
Diamonique® Design of the Month
Each month, QVC spotlights a new piece of Diamonique® jewelry at a Featured Price good for that month only. Each design has a timeless, classic style that matches your everyday look, from studs to tennis bracelets to rings & more. Click here to shop previous Designs of the Month.