THE ONE Multi-Purpose Hard Surface Car Cleaner
Hubby didn't like it
I bought this as father's day gift for my husband and it was a real disappointment. There were a few issues we noticed immediately when applying. First, this isn't the miracle product it claims to be. When we used on the inside of the car it was no less effective than water and a towel. Next we tried it on the cloth seating and it left a weird circular stain after drying. It worked OK on the paint, but I don't think we would use on a regular basis because it took so much time and effort.
Great on glass but streaks on paint
When I couldn't find the wonderful Ibiz car polish/ shine product on the Q anymore, I reluctantly tried "The One." Well, after trying this product three times each on our car and our new Ram 2500, I can categorically state that "The One" is NOT the one for us. Major streaking on paint surfaces which I did NOT get with Ibiz. Ibiz stood up to the toughest winter weather and kept the vehicles shiny and cleaner than this product. Please bring back Ibiz!
I use this product all over my car. It was easy to apply and buff off. The car looked great, however, looking at the car I noticed there were some streaks on the body as well as the windows. However, when I am in the car the windows look spotless and you do not see any streaks. When it rained, the rain just beaded all over the car and the windshield was full of tiny tiny beads of rain and the wipers wiped them away leaving a really dry looking windshield. Also, the windows did not fog up. I definitely like this especially for the windows, which are really really clear now.
I have a vintage vehicle and this stuff worked great. My 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang does not see water and I was amazed how beautiful the shine was. It is also good for the interior. You must follow the instructions. If you use too much, then you will be disappointed as I have read with a few reviews. If you do as it says, you will be pleasantly surprised and pleased with the end results.
Even though I have only used this product once, I believe it will save me money in the long run. Instead of paying $40 for a hand carwash and wet wax, I can easily do this myself. So far, worth the price.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!
This is such an easy product to use and it leaves your car clean and shinny! We use it on all three of our vehicles, Mercedes ML350, Nissan Titan 4-door Truck and a 1929 Chevy. We love it, highly recommend it and will continue to buy it! Thanks for a great product!
Great product. Followed directions and had a nice shiny car in 20 minutes including the windows and tires& wheels.
I received an empy bottle. No cap on it. Spilled in box. Cannot review as to how it works because I did not get to use it. I am supposed to be credited
This product is absolutely AMAZING!!!! Easy to use and my car has never looked better. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT and I will never be without it
Overrated but okay! Not for cars w/dull spots!
(1) It comes with the extra concentrated bottle so you can make two bottles (just buy an empty spray bottle same size at a store) which allows you to give the other bottle of "the one" to a friend and split the cost making it more affordable.
(2) It did make my windows very shiny like a high shine
(3) You can clean everything and not have to use different products for example you can use the same product for your dash and windows as you can to freshen up your tires so it is convenient.
(4) I was impressed with the way it cleaned the floor part between your door and seat on the floor that is like vinyl and rubber; it got it clean and old dirt up with a slight shine, that was nice!
(1) I don't think the TV presentation represents an car of age or faded paint and what I mean by that is the car on TV basically had dust or light dirt on the body of it but, the paint job under the dust looked like more of a newer paint job vs an older paint job for example I live in Florida and have a 2002 Hyundai Accent which is a medium silver in color and it has of course some issues due to the tropical sun/salty air; it has faded areas from the sun like the roof and hood other wise it is in decent shape with the exception of your basic lil scratches and dings that comes with age of a car and time.
(2) So with #1 under the con section being said my paint in good condition well it gave a light shine to it not a high gloss by any means so if I had paid for it to be "detailed" I would demand my money back! They claim this product gives a look as though your car has been detailed but I say not in the least; I think it is fair to say that it looks like you did a nice job cleaning your car though.
(3) I was excited and couldn't wait to get the product I thought my car was going to have a high shine like a nice glossy look, not! The only thing that had a high shine was the windows which was nice. I am not unrealistic, I did not expect my faded paint to turn like new again but I hoped it would at least shine it up a little so it wouldn't be so dull but it did absolutely nothing for the paint that was dulled from the sun my paint in good condition got an average clean shine but not glossy like the car on TV.
(4) Tires did not shine either they just seemed to look a little cleaner like a slight blacker but not slick and glossy like I like.
(5) The interior was just average as if I cleaned it with water and a microfiber cloth but no shiny appearance like when they detail your car.
Note: Before using the product I even went to the car wash first and washed the outside and tires as well as vacuumed the inside etc. I just don't like the idea of using a product like this one without doing a full clean first because I desired ultimate results. I wanted to do the general cleaning and let the product do the "detailed looks" but not even that help. I also bought multiple microfiber cloths as directed and even got a micro fiber cloth made especially for windows. Sorry QVC I usually give all your products a 5 star review or 4 at the lowest but this sadly is the exception and I couldn't return because I had already sold the other bottle to a friend to split the cost so I couldn't return it and to no surprise after he did his car he was not interested in buying the bottle I had, do the math on that one.... I would only recommend this product to someone like an ex husband or a boss that let me go during the recession :) lol but not to friends (smile)
EASY TO USE
Worked wonderfully on both exterior and interior. Not so good on windows, but I suspect this was my fault as I left them until last ... perhaps my drying towel had to much moisture in it ... or maybe I was just tired. I WOULD recommend this product and will certainly use it again ... taking more care with the windows.
A MUST HAVE!!!
I was really nervous about using this product on my baby (car). I've washed my car as so many folks do for years! I tried this on my bumper at first and WOW. I was done with my entire car in about 15min. This product is absolutely amazing. Sorry local car wash you wont be seeing me as often as you use to. I am totally committed to "the one" now.