T3 Featherweight 2 High Performance Hair Dryer
Who is it for: Anyone who wants to save time drying hair.
Why is it different: The T3 Tourmaline infusion process emits negative ions and infrared heat for faster drying. T3 SoftAire technology delivers a large, even cone of heat that accelerates the drying process. The dryer weaves a larger volume of air through the dryer, resulting in a 58% faster drying time than a leading dryer.
In a clinical study comparing it to a leading dryer, the Featherweight 2 showed a:
34% Improvement in Body
46% Improvement in Shine
45% Improvement in Comb-ability
45% Improvement in Style Retention
11% Improvement in Frizz
32% Improvement in Luster compared to air drying
How do I use it: To wick excess water away from hair before drying, wrap wet hair in the luxurious Microfiber Towel for several minutes.
When you are ready to blow-dry, start on the highest speed and select your desired heat setting. If you aren't sure which heat setting to use for your hair type, start with Medium. High should be used by experienced users only or for thick, coarse hair types--just be sure to keep the dryer moving. Fine or thin hair types should always use the Low heat setting. If you are styling bangs it may be easier to use the Low speed setting.
Rough-dry hair using fingers until it is 80% dry, lifting up at the roots for extra volume. Then, blow-dry hair in 3" sections using the Paddle Brush for a smooth, sleek, shiny finish. When hair is fully dry, press and hold the Cool Shot button and blow cool air over the top of the head with the dryer nozzle pointed downward to help lock style in place.
- Includes T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer with concentrator nozzle, paddle brush, and microfiber towel
- T3 Tourmaline Technology: this infusion process emits negative ions and infrared heat for faster drying
- T3 SoftAire Technology: delivers a large, even cone of heat that accelerates the drying process
- Two Speeds/Three Heat Settings: provides styling versatility for all hair types
- Cool Shot Function: provides a burst of cool air designed to help lock in style for a smoother, sleeker finish
- Concentrator Nozzle: directs airflow for faster, more precise drying
- Ergonomically Designed Handle: angled for a more comfortable drying experience
- 1800-watt maximum heater power consumption
- Measures 8-1/2"L x 3-1/2"W x 11"H with 9'L cord
- ETL listed; 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty