T3 Cascading Waves Wand
How do I use it: Begin with dry, detangled hair. Divide hair at the temples and secure the top half out of the way. Then divide the bottom half into 1" to 2" sections to begin styling. Hold the wand over your head, with the tip pointing downward, and wrap a section of hair around the barrel. Finish with the end of the section against the barrel tip. Hold for a few seconds, then slide the wand out to release the wave. To switch the barrel, line up the side pins on the barrel with the slots in the Convertible Base (not included), and insert the barrel firmly into it. Rotate the lock until it clicks. The dot symbol on the barrel lock should line up with the lock symbol on the Convertible Base when securely fastened.
- Cascading Waves attachment
- 3/4" to 1-1/4" reversed, tapered barrel
- Cool tip and stand technology
- Compatible with Whirl Trio, Whirl Convertible, Twirl Convertible, and Convertible Base (not included)
- Digital T3 SinglePass technology