Sweet Turkey Meatballs or Burgers
- 1/4 yellow onion
- 1 medium carrot, cut in thirds
- 3 pieces wide celery stalk, 2" long
- 1/2 slice whole wheat bread
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 12 oz turkey breast, cut into 1" pieces and lightly frozen
- First, place empty container on base with lid and select Variable 3.
- Turn on your Vitamix, remove the lid plug and drop in the onion, carrot pieces, and celery pieces. Continue to process until chopped.
- Next, roll the bread into a ball, drop in, and allow to process. Add seasonings, process, then turn off the Vitamix. Add turkey pieces to container and select Variable 5. Use the tamper to push turkey into the blades and process until ground. Form into meatballs or patties and cook until done.
- Cook meatballs or patties in a pan with some oil over medium heat for 8–10 minutes or until done, turning once halfway through.
- Recipe provided by Vitamix.