Suspicion Sterling Simulated Canary Diamond Pendant w/Chain
Create an aura of mystery with Suspicion Marcasite Jewelry.
- Includes oval link chain and pendant
- Sterling silver, 14K yellow gold plated sterling silver
- Total simulated canary diamond weight is approximately 12.00 carats
- Gemstone weight is not given for marcasite
- Pear-shaped bail accented with marcasite; round pendant with a round, faceted simulated canary diamond; frame with round, faceted marcasite and 14K gold-plated stations; oxidized finish
- Chain secures with a lobster claw clasp
- Approximate measurements: Including bail, pendant 1-3/8"L x 1"W; Chain 18"L
- Made in Thailand
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.