Jacket required. Easily transition through the seasons with this Susan Graver French Terry Jacket. From breezy summer nights to chilly spring and fall days, let this jacket be the one you grab on your way out the door. Soft French terry fabric makes it a comfy favorite, and the linen contrast trim inside the placket and hood kicks the design up a notch. A button-front closure adds a stylish touch to the sporty hood and casual roll-tab sleeves. The flattering hi-low hemline rounds out the design--making this the one jacket you should have in your closet at the ready.
From Susan Graver.
- Fabrication: French terry
- Hardware: button-front closure
- Features: attached hood, long sleeves with roll tabs, linen contrast trim inside placket and hood, hi-low rounded hemline
- Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
- Length: missy length 27-1/2" to 29-5/8"; plus length 30" to 31-3/4"
- Content: 57% cotton/38% polyester/5% spandex, exclusive of decoration
- Care: machine wash, tumble dry
To see the specific garment measurements for this item,
Tune in to QVC for Susan Graver Style
Thursday, January 25, 2018 from Midnight – 2 a.m., 3 – 4 a.m., 7 – 9 p.m. ET
and Friday, January 26, 2018 from 4 – 6 a.m. ET
and Sunday, January 28, 2018 from 5 – 7 a.m. ET
and Sunday, February 4, 2018 from 6 – 7 a.m. ET