Jean therapy. These ingenius French knit jeggings from Susan Graver have the look of a favorite pair of jeans and the flattering fit of softly supportive leggings. Well-designed details include contrast stitching and a faux zipper with the comfort of a full elastic waistband. Look and feel your best in these best-of-both-world jeggings. From Susan Graver.
- Fabrication: French knit
- Features: pull-on style, full flat elastic waistband, contrast stitch detail, two back pockets, faux zipper, front faux pockets, three faux buttons on outside seam of leg opening
- Rise: at the waist
- Fit: fitted; cut to follow the lines of the body
- Leg Shape: narrow; tapers from thigh to leg opening
- Inseam: missy/plus inseam 29"
- Content: 95% cotton/5% spandex
- Care: machine wash, tumble dry
To see the specific garment measurements for this item,
Tune in to QVC for Susan Graver Style
Friday, March 31, 2017 from 5 – 6 p.m. ET