Susan Graver Liquid Knit Ruched Sleeve Tunic with Eternity Scarf
Flaunt the fashionable, functional (and fun) eternity scarf long, doubled-up, or knotted at the neck. Place it on your shoulders like a shawl or at your waist like a belt. Each of the color choices features a solid tunic and different allover print on the scarf--you may have trouble choosing just one color/print! You can dress the duo up or down, and match it with leggings, a pencil skirt, or favorite pants in your wardrobe.
Susan is known for her easy-wear, machine-washable fabrics, and Liquid Knit is one of her signature customer favorites. This ultra-smooth fabric provides a touch of stretch for move-with-you comfort. Plus, it's not too heavy and not too light--perfect for wearing now and through each season. Give your closet a style-savvy update that will remain a go-to classic for years to come.
From Susan Graver.
- Includes tunic and scarf
- Tunic: scoop neckline with shirring detail, 3/4 length ruched sleeves, straight bottom hem with side slits, solid color
- Scarf: eternity design; each color choice features a different allover print; Electric Purple features an animal print; Teal features a stripe print; Black features a houndstooth print; Burnt Orange features a paisley print; Wheat features a watercolor print; Field Green features an abstract dot print
- XXS(00-0), XS(2-4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
- Tunic: semi-fitted; length measurements XXS 28", XS 28-1/2", S 29", M 29-1/2", L 30", XL 30-1/2", 1X 31", 2X 31-1/2", 3X 32"
- Scarf measures 40"L flat x 17"W
- Tunic: 92% polyester/8% spandex or 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Scarf: 100% polyester
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in the Philippines
To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here.
Tune in to QVC for Susan Graver Style
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 from 11 p.m. – Midnight ET and Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 2 – 3 a.m. ET and Sunday, October 1, 2017 from 7 – 8 a.m. ET and Wednesday, October 4, 2017 from 4 – 6 a.m. ET and Monday, October 9, 2017 from Midnight – 1 a.m., 3 – 4 a.m., 9 – 11 a.m. ET