A fresh coat can do wonders for your wardrobe! Make the world your runway in this 4-in-1 Susan Graver jacket with zip-out velvet vest. Whether you wear the jacket alone or with the vest for added warmth, you can step outside feeling chic and cozy in any weather. Worn by itself, the versatile vest makes an excellent layering piece, with either the velvet or quilted-nylon side showing. Mix and match with pieces in your wardrobe to create an array of stylish ensembles. The water-resistant jacket features designer details like a removable fur-lined hood, zip front with snap placket, and a flattering silhouette.
No matter what the season brings, put fashion in your forecast with this fantastic 4-in-1 jacket and vest. From Susan Graver.
- Includes jacket and reversible, zip-out vest
- Black/Red: goldtone hardware, black vest, black faux fur
- Blue Sapphire/Charcoal: gunmetal hardware, black vest, black faux fur
- Espresso: goldtone hardware, espresso vest, espresso faux fur
- Ivory: goldtone hardware, ivory vest, ivory faux fur
- Jacket features: water-resistant shell, removable faux-fur trimmed hood, zip front with snap placket, rib-knit inset at wrist to help guard against wind
- Jacket fit: semi-fitted
- Jacket measurements: missy length 29-5/8" to 30-15/16"; plus length 32" to 33-1/4"
- Jacket content: shell 100% polyester; faux-fur trim 44% modacrylic/39% acrylic/17% polyester; lining/filling 100% polyester
- Jacket care: machine wash, tumble dry
- Vest fit: semi-fitted
- Vest features: zip-front, reversible
- Vest length: missy length 27-5/8" to 28-15/16"; plus length 30" to 31-1/4"
- Vest content: velvet shell 95% polyester/5% spandex; shell reverse/filling 100% polyester
- Vest care: machine wash, tumble dry
To see the specific garment measurements for this item,
Tune in to QVC for Susan Graver Style
Thursday, March 22, 2018 from 4 – 6 a.m. ET
and Sunday, March 25, 2018 from 6 – 7 a.m., 5 – 6 p.m. ET
and Monday, March 26, 2018 from 4 – 6 a.m. ET
and Thursday, March 29, 2018 from 2 – 4 p.m. ET
and Sunday, April 1, 2018 from Midnight – 2 a.m., 3 – 4 a.m., 7 – 10 a.m., 3 – 4 p.m., 6 – 8 p.m. ET