- 2 (8 oz) boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup spinach, thawed and chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Lay chops flat and carefully cut pockets into side, halfway through meat.
- In a bowl, mix together rice, cheese, spinach, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Divide stuffing mixture and place into pockets until full. Season chops on both sides with salt and pepper and place in Rangemate unit. Place cover on and cook for 4 minutes at full power.
- Remove unit and cover, then carefully turn chops. Recover and cook for an additional 6 minutes. Remove and let stand covered for additional 5 minutes. Serve.
Recipe provided by Rangemate.