Rated 4 out of 5 by 20
Rated 5 out of 5 by meemom Great all-around go to !!
I am very pleased with this Poncho. It is still quite cool in the mornings here, and I can put it on to water the flowers, and grass. I will be able to wear this summer, fall, winter (cozy), & spring. It is a nice material & made well. Not scratchy at all. Have not not washed it yet, but I am sure it will be fine. I think I will dry it flat. Fits well, & looks really cute on, plenty of room to add layers under it in cooler weather.
Rated 5 out of 5 by go Steelers 1 I like it! Love this type of style.
1. debated for a long time before buying until I saw good reviews. Glad I got it. I like it!
2. wear small in Quacker top and Sm. usually in Denim & C. (occasionally xs) 5'2", 132 #; bought the xs/sm. The brown/beige color is a nice hue.
3. fit nicely , slightly loose but not baggy. I tried belting it; that looked very nice.
4. I live in So. Fl and will be able to wear it when cooler as it is a THIN, very soft cotton material.
5. Will wear up north over turtle neck or sweater on vacation in winter.
6. fit perfectly except for shoulder/armhole on top sticking out on me. I will tack it under the arm and that (I tried holding it that way) will make it look perfect.
Rated 5 out of 5 by cann Really nice
I love it. Fits perfect order your size, plenty of room, loose but not baggy. Color not too bright love it. Long covers your bottom.
Rated 5 out of 5 by dukegirl Order a size down
I saw this on the air and fell in love with the olive. Very well made but I ordered the Med/ Large and should have ordered down to the Small. I did not want to return it so I washed it on hot and put it in the dryer and it did shrink where I still have lots of room but it did not look to big.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ILOVEMYDOGSCATSHORSRES Western Style "LOVE"
Received the poncho, opened the package and I was so pleased with the color, quality of the construction. Ordered a size large which fits me perfectly. The length covered my buns. The fringe is so cute, I like a Western look and this gives me that look. Can wear this now and all year long, just change the type of top I wear under it. I haven't wash it yet, so I hope it comes out okay. Did I say that " I love this vest?"
Rated 4 out of 5 by MadisonDearborn It is Different in a Good Way
This is pretty cute. I only gave 4 stars because I think it is cut too big... I am a size 12 and I ordered a small that fits perfect. Great for the ego. I would of ordered Medium but they were gone. I figured if it was too small I could give to my daughter. Anyway, I'm happy with this one and hiding it from my daughter! Got the blue because I wear a lot of denim.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dimitch Love
This a awesome throw over....Really like the weight, softness...Received the beige...Only thing that kept me from ordering every color was NO pockets!!!! Would of come back for more if there was pockets. Other than that, it's great!!!
Rated 5 out of 5 by like2shop Really Like
I wear about a 22, and bought size large and fit is great, so glad I didn't order a larger size. I wear it with tank tops and really am glad I purchased this.