Sterling/Brass Turquoise Swirl & Rope Design Cuff by American West
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- From the American West Jewelry Collection
- Sterling silver, brass
- Gemstone weight is not given for turquoise cabochon
- Bezel-set, pear-shaped greenish blue turquoise cabochons at the center; openwork brass and sterling swirls surround center; sterling silver rope detail on shoulders; oxidized finish
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/2"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/2"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/2"W
- Box, pouch, and romance card
- Designed and crafted in USA
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.