Sterling/Brass Turquoise Flower Earring Jackets by American West
- From the American West Jewelry Collection
- Sterling silver, brass
- Gemstone weight is not given for turquoise cabochons
- Sterling flower stud with a round, green-blue turquoise cabochon center; dangling, removable jacket with linear brass filigree design
- To wear, place stud in the ear and position jacket behind the ear; slide post through one of the jacket's three holes before securing clutch; stud can also be worn alone
- Posts and clutches, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 1-3/4"L x 3/4"W
- Box, pouch, romance card
- Designed and crafted in USA
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.