Sterling Round Faceted Birthstone Ring
or 4 Easy Pays of $20.50
+ S&H and tax
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
Garnet, Amethyst, Aquamarine, White Topaz, Simulated Emerald, Cultured Freshwater Pearl, Simulated Ruby, Peridot, Simulated Sapphire, Opal, Citrine, or Blue Topaz.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Garnet 1.00 carat; Amethyst 0.70 carat; Aquamarine 0.75 carat; White Topaz 1.00 carat; Simulated Emerald 0.80 carat; Simulated Ruby 1.05 carats; Peridot 0.85 carat; Simulated Sapphire 1.05 carats; Citrine 0.70 carat; Blue Topaz 1.00 carat; gemstone weight is not given for opal
- Diamonds are used as accents only
- Cultured freshwater pearl measures approximately 5.5mm
- Faceted, round, prong-set gemstone or simulated gemstone in the center; textured halo with bead-set round diamond accents surrounds center; split shoulder; openwork gallery; polished shank
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measures approximately 3/8"L x 3/4"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.