Sterling Round Birthstone Ring with Diamond Accents
January/Garnet, February/Amethyst, March/Aquamarine, April/White Topaz, May/Emerald, June/Cultured Freshwater Pearl, July/Ruby, August/Peridot, September/Sapphire, October/Opal, November/Citrine, December/Blue Topaz.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Amethyst 0.55 carat; Aquamarine 0.35 carat; Blue Topaz 0.80 carat; Citrine 0.55 carat; Emerald 0.35 carat; Garnet 0.80 carat; Peridot 0.65 carat; Ruby 0.45 carat; Sapphire 0.45 carat; White Topaz 0.80 carat
- Gemstone weight is not given for opal
- Diamonds are used as accents only
- Cultured freshwater pearl measures approximately 6mm
- Round, prong-set gemstone surrounded by round, bead-set diamonds
- Standard fit; sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Measures approximately 1/4"L x 3/4"W
- Made in China
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.