Sterling Round Birthstone Earrings
January/Garnet, February/Amethyst, March/Aquamarine, April/White Topaz, May/Emerald, June/Cultured Freshwater Pearl, July/Ruby, August/Peridot, September/Sapphire, October/Opal, November/Citrine, or December/Blue Topaz.
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Amethyst 1.10 carats; Aquamarine 0.70 carat; Blue Topaz 1.60 carats; Citrine 1.10 carats; Emerald 0.70 carat; Garnet 1.60 carats; Peridot 1.30 carats; Ruby 0.90 carat; Sapphire 0.90 carat; White Topaz 1.60 carats
- Cultured freshwater pearl measures approximately 6mm
- One round, prong-set gemstone
- Posts and clutches, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 3/8"L x 1/4"W
- Made in China
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.