Find your rhythm with the ATS Air Rower 1402 from Stamina. This rower's Air Transfer System (ATS) continually adjusts the resistance to match your rowing speed, so when you row harder, the resistance goes up, and when you slow down, the resistance decreases. A three-window workout monitor measures your strokes, distance, calories burned, and other benchmarks, so you can stay smartly on track. From Stamina.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Includes ATS Air Rower 1402 and owner's manual
- Total body rowing workout
- Air Transfer System (ATS) adjusts the resistance constantly to match your rowing speed
- Three-window readout workout monitor provides strokes per minute, total strokes, distance, speed, time, and calories burned
- Aluminum seat rail ensures a smooth sliding action
- Padded seat
- Textured handle
- Oversized foot pedals for comfort and stability
- Fold-up design with transport wheels for easy mobility and storage
- Monitor requires 2 AA batteries, not included
- Some assembly required
- Measures approximately 73-1/2" x 18-1/4" X 22"; supports up to 250 lbs