Widely known to be one of the best all-around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength, rowing is an impact-free, total body workout that is efficient, effective, and utilizes all major muscle groups. Thanks to the Stamina 1215, you don't need to own a boat to achieve the benefits of this incredible exercise. This full range unit mimics rowing on real water, and is compact and portable enough to be used in almost any room of your home. From Stamina Products.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Fits on Stamina Fold-to-Fit Equipment Mat (QVC Item F189222)
- Comfortable, thick, padded seat glides on a deluxe ball-bearing roller system
- Precision extruded aluminum beam
- Rowing arms with smooth, hydraulic cylinder action resistance and adjustable tension controls
- Arms fold for easy storage
- Foam grips keep hands stable and comfortable
- Pivoting foot plates for added comfort
- Single-button, multifunctional fitness monitor shows speed, distance, time, stroke count, calories burned, and miles rowed
- Measures 48"L x 32-1/2"W x 27-3/4"H, weighs 47 lbs
- 5-year frame Limited Manufacturer's Warranty; 90-day parts Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in Taiwan