SquareTrade Service Contracts offer great coverage at a low price. The Service Contract protects your electronics and appliances from mechanical and electrical failures during normal use. With this Service Contract for GPS systems $2500 to $3000, you'll get 3 years of coverage, starting at the date of the item receipt--as long as you purchase the Service Contract within 30 days of the item purchase, and as long as the item is purchased through QVC. The Service Contract covers 100% of parts and labor, with no deductibles. And if the item can't be repaired, the full item price will be paid out to you.
With this Service Contract, you receive incredible service that includes in-home service for large items and no "like model" replacements. And filing a claim is so easy: just download a prepaid shipping label and use free Express shipping to SquareTrade's depot. Your item and claim are then verified, and SquareTrade fixes the item or pays the cost to replace it in a matter of days.
Upon purchase of this 3-year Service Contract for GPS systems $2500 to $3000, you will be mailed a paper contract separately from the item. The service contract will also be permanently stored in your My Warranties section on SquareTrade's website, and you can manage your service contract online. We encourage you to register your item on SquareTrade's website and fax or e-mail SquareTrade a copy of the item purchase receipt (QVC packslip) to ensure you have a completely paperless claims experience. For questions, please call 1.877.WARRANTY.
- 3 years of coverage
- Service Contract must be purchased within 30 days of original item purchase; item must be purchased through QVC
- Covers all mechanical and electrical failures, including normal wear and tear
- Full item price reimbursement if item can't be repaired
- 100% coverage for parts and labor; no deductibles
- Free in-home service for large items
- Online Service Contract management: view, print, cancel, transfer coverage at no cost, or file claim online
- Fast and easy claim filing