Firm mattress fans will appreciate the remarkably supportive cushioned comfort of this Spring Air Sleep Sense mattress set. Zoned, gel-infused memory foam and multi-level encased coils with foam-encased edge support ensure a high-quality sleep surface to minimize potential trouble spots and maximize your ability to get a restful night's sleep. From Spring Air.
Headboard and frame (shown) not included.
You will be contacted by phone within seven business days to set up an in-home delivery appointment. Delivery date will be based on customer and carrier availability during normal business hours; customer must be at home. When it's delivered, your product will be placed in the room of your choice, and the packaging will be removed. Includes set up of the mattress and haul away of your old mattress.
- Includes 13-1/2"H Sleep Sense mattress and 9"H foundation
- Cushion firm comfort level
- Zoned, gel-infused memory foam
- Multi-level encased coils with foam-encased edge support
- Fits standard sheets
- Spin mattress 180 degrees (head to foot) once per month for six months, then every three months thereafter
- Twin sized: Mattress 75"L x 38"W x 13-1/2"H; Foundation 9"H
- Fabric: 95% polyester/5% silk-wool blend
- Foundation: high-density wood construction
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- 15-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in USA