Firm mattress fans will appreciate the remarkably supportive cushioned comfort of this Spring Air Sleep Sense mattress set. Zoned, gel-infused memory foam, multi-level encased coils, and foam-encased edge support ensure a high-quality sleep surface to minimize potential trouble spots. And maximize your ability to get a restful night's sleep. From Spring Air.
California King-sized mattresses cannot be used with standard King-sized bed frames; only California King-sized headboards and footboards can be used with this mattress size.
While a California King-sized mattress is approximately four inches longer, it is also about four inches narrower than a standard King-sized bed. Make sure you know the size of the bed you will be putting your mattress on before ordering to ensure your mattress will fit.
You will be contacted by phone within seven business days to set up an in-home delivery appointment. Delivery date will be based on customer and carrier availability during normal business hours; customer must be at home. When it's delivered, your product will be placed in the room of your choice, and the packaging will be removed. Includes set up of the mattress and haul away of your old mattress.
- Includes 12"H Sleep Sense mattress and 9-1/4"H split foundation
- Firm comfort level
- Zoned, gel-infused memory foam
- Multi-level encased coils
- Foam-encased edge support
- Spin mattress 180 degrees (head to foot) once per month for six months, then every three months thereafter
- California King sized: Mattress 84"L x 72"W x 12"H; Split foundation 9"H
- Fabric: 95% polyester/5% silk-wool blend
- Fabric: spot clean with a damp cloth
- Split foundation: high-density wood construction
- 15-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in USA