Preserve your memories in crisp detail with the Sony Alpha 7R Mark II interchangeable lens digital camera. Packing superb performance into a design suited for newbies and experienced photographers alike, the Alpha 7R Mark II gives you all the tools you need to take amazing photos.
The Alpha 7R Mark II boasts an amazing 42.4 megapixel Exmor R CMOS image sensor and BIONZ X image processor, which work in tandem to capture an incredible level of detail. Just add a lens to enjoy unbelievably sharp, lifelike photos, and impressive cropped or enlarged images.
Plus, this camera makes use of a 3" diagonal rear TFT LCD display with Fast Hybrid autofocus, letting you snap fantastic photos from a variety of positions. It even records video in 4K Ultra HD 2160p, which you have to see to believe. From Sony.
For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Camera Glossary tab above.
Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee.
Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.
- Includes Alpha 7R Mark II digital camera with rechargeable battery, AC adapter, body cap, shoulder strap, micro USB cable, manual
- 42.4 megapixels
- Exmor R CMOS image sensor
- 2X Clear Image Zoom
- Approximately 2X smart zoom/4X digital zoom
- 3" diagonal rear TFT LCD display
- XGA OLED electronic viewfinder
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- NFC technology
- SteadyShot image stabilization
- Fast Hybrid autofocus
- 399-point phase-detection AF
- 25-point contrast detection AF
- Five AF modes
- Eye AF
- Nine exposure modes
- Multiple white balance modes
- 13 picture effects
- 13 creative style modes
- D-Range Optimizer
- Built-in flash with eight flash modes
- ISO sensitivity to 25,600
- Records 4K 2160p/30p Ultra HD video, Full HD 1080p/60p video
- BRAVIA Sync
- PhotoTV HD
- 4K still image playback
- Memory card reader: MS Pro Duo, MS Pro-HG Duo, MS Micro, SD, SDHC, SDXC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC
- Micro USB 2.0 port
- HDMI D-type micro connector
- Measures approximately 5"W x 2-3/8"D x 3-7/8"H; weighs 1 lb, 6 oz
- UL listed; 1-year LMW