- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2–1 Tbsp cinnamon, to taste
- 1–1/2 Tbsp nuts (such as pecans)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Beat the cake mix, eggs, sour cream, sugar, and oil for three minutes with a hand or stand mixer. Pour half the batter into the prepared pan and set aside.
- Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts in a small bowl. Sprinkle the nut mixture on top of the batter in the pan and then pour the rest of the batter on top. Bake for 45–60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
This recipe is prepared using the Nordic Ware 12–Cup Bundt Pan (K118417).