- You don't need a campfire to enjoy the taste of s'mores. We've added this delicious flavor into a bite-size truffle for you to enjoy anytime.
This recipe is prepared with the Rachael Ray 12-Piece Gradient Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set (K39885).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp instant espresso coffee granules
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 14 oz (2 cups) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 62–64 mini marshmallows
- Pour the condensed milk, instant coffee, and vanilla into a 3-qt saucepan over low heat. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the chocolate chips and continue to stir until the chocolate chips are completely melted and the mixture is lukewarm, about 3–4 more minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs, and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a small shallow dish (8" x 8" baking pan or a 9" round cake pan). Cover the dish with plastic wrap and let it sit at room temperature until the mixture has cooled completely, about 2–3 hours.
- Place the remaining 1/3 cup of graham crumbs into another shallow dish. To form the truffles, scoop 1 Tbsp of the chocolate mixture and make a well in the center. Place the marshmallow in the well, pinch the tops closed (to enclose the marshmallow), and roll the chocolate in your hands until a uniform ball forms. Roll the ball into the graham cracker crumbs until completely coated. Repeat the same process to form each truffle.