- 1 (14.4-oz) box chocolate graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 3-2/3 cups whole milk
- 2 (3.5-oz) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (7.5-oz) jars marshmallow créme
- 1 (11.5-oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (10.5-oz) bag mini marshmallows, divided
- Place the graham crackers into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Set aside.
- Whisk together the milk and the instant pudding in a large mixing bowl until thick and well mixed. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, until light and fluffy. Add the marshmallow créme to the bowl and whip until fully incorporated. Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and mix until evenly combined, scrapping down the sides of the bowl.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and 3-1/2 cups mini marshmallows to the cream cheese pudding mixture until fully incorporated. Refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- Layer the pudding mixture and the graham cracker pieces into a large trifle bowl, starting and finishing with the graham crackers. Layer the rest of the mini marshmallows on top and carefully burn or brown the marshmallows with a handheld blowtorch, as you would over a camp fire. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is prepared using the KitchenAid 13 Cup 3-in-1 Wide Mouth Food Processor with Accessories (K35182).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.