Smoky Pumpkin Seed & Almond Snack Mix
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, shelled
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup blanched almond slivers
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- Combine pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, and almonds in a skillet and turn heat to medium. Stirring regularly, toast seeds and nuts until they swell a little and are nicely browned. Drizzle olive oil over the top and add spices and salt. Toss well, continuing to toast.
- Remove pan from heat and cool. Turn out into a serving bowl and toss with the dried cherries. (This keeps very well in a zipper-lock plastic bag or container.) Makes about 1 cup.