Smoked Turkey Breast with Chipotle-Honey Glaze
- 3 whole canned chipotles, seeded and minced (reserve liquid)
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 7-9 lb bone-in, skin-on turkey breast
- 1 Tbsp adobo sauce (from chipotles)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the glaze and set aside.
- Preheat a smoker to 250°F. Prepare the wood chips.
- Wash and pat dry a 7-9 lb turkey breast. Combine the adobo sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Rub the mixture liberally on the entire turkey breast. Smoke for 3—3-1/2 hours, or until the turkey breast reaches an internal temperature of 165°F-170°F.
- Remove the turkey breast from the smoker and brush liberally with the glaze. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes before carving.