Smithsonian Mother-of-Pearl Cherry Blossom RubelliteAccent Sterling Ring
Although pearls have always been popular, colorful mother-of-pearl has also been very desirable for jewelry and other objects. Like pearls, it exhibits beautiful luster and orient, iridescent rainbow colors enhancing the white, pink, or gray mother-of-pearl. The type of mollusk and the environment it lives in determines the color and form of the shell.
- View the certificate for this item.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver, 14K rose gold plating
- Gemstone weight is not given for mother-of-pearl; gemstones are used as accents only
- Oval, white mother-of-pearl cabochon; 14K rose gold-plated overlay with fancy carved pink mother-of-pearl flowers, prong-set pink rubellite gemstones, and round white sapphire gemstones
- Standard fit; sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measures approximately 7/8"L x 3/4"W
- Made in China