Smithsonian 2.00 ct tw Kyanite and White Topaz Sterling Enhanc
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
Sapphires are an intense, beautiful blue color, and due to the type of inclusions present, they are most likely from Cambodia. The sapphire flower brooch is believed to have been made in England in the 1880s and is a "treasure from the vault" at the National Museum of Natural History.
- Includes enhancer and diamond-cut bead chain
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 2.00 carats
- Enhancer has a snap hinge bail
- Chain secures with a lobster claw clasp
- Approximate measurements: Enhancer with bail 1-1/4"L x 7/8"W; Chain 18"L x 1/16"
- Made in China