Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken
- This ranch chicken is great over rice, in a pulled chicken sandwich, or as a filling for tacos and burritos. It's also delicious on top of a taco salad!
This recipe is prepared with the Ninja 4-in-1 6-qt Multi-Cooker (K41333).
- 4–6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 package dry Ranch dressing
- 2-1/2 cups chicken broth
- Place the chicken in a slow cooker. Combine the seasoning packets with the broth in a bowl. Pour the liquid over the chicken. Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 6 hours. If the chicken seems dry as it cooks, add more broth. Once cooked, shred the chicken with forks.