- If your slow cooker has a timer, you can wake up to a hot bowl of oatmeal. How nice! Otherwise, make this in advance, refrigerate, and reheat.
- For an extra-special touch, top each bowl of oatmeal with Greek yogurt and crumbled blueberry, vanilla, and cashew KIND Bars.
This recipe is prepared with the KIND (20) Fruit, Nut & Chocolate Bars (M46350).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 2 cups steel-cut oats
- 8 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups chopped, roasted, and unsalted cashews
- Place the oats, milk, butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt into a slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours. When ready to serve, stir in the blueberries and cashews.