Slow Cooker Cran-Applesauce
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 orange, both zest & juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients into a slow cooker and stir together. Put the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Once finished, mash the mixture with a potato masher to your desired consistency. Serve warm or cold. For cold applesauce, refrigerate at least 4 hours, or overnight.