Your side, your number. Trust the bed that knows you better with the Advanced DualAir(TM) technology of the Sleep Number QSeries 6.1 Bed. Now, you can adjust the bed to your individual comfort level with an intuitive remote that helps you find your Sleep Number setting at the touch of a button. What's more, it remembers your sleep setting and your name!
Are you dreaming of a better night's sleep? The top layer of the bed is made with a hypersoft Intralux(TM) quilting foam. This durable, high-quality material bounces back to a supportive shape after every sleep. And of course, like all Sleep Number beds, this mattress features air-chamber technology that you can adjust to your individual comfort level--today, tomorrow, and for many years to come. From Select Comfort.
Headboard and frame (shown) not included.
- Includes 11"H Sleep Number mattress, Sleep Number Firmness Control System, one wireless digital remote control with Advanced DualAir Technology and two AA batteries, adjustable base, legs, and headboard brackets
- 2-1/4" of Intralux foam with seven-zone comfort
- Adjustable air chambers
- Base adjusts at head and feet
- Fits standard size sheets
- Whisper-quiet firmness control
- Some assembly required
- Product ships in multiple boxes, which may not all arrive on same day; total of six boxes
- Cannot ship to PR, VI, Guam, or P.O. boxes
- King-sized mattress at 76"W x 80"L x 11"H; base 8"H; weighs 355 lbs
- Ticking 100% polyester
- UL listed; 25-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Designed and crafted in USA