Sleep Number QSeries 5.1 QN Mattress Set w/ADAT and Adjustable Base
Toss and turn no more! The bed is made with 1-1/2" of Intralux foam with seven-zone comfort, as well as 2" hypersoft quilting foam, to create a comfortable, yet supportive foundation. Like all Sleep Number beds, the air-chamber technology easily adjusts to your individual comfort level. This model is equipped with adjustable base that lets you raise the head and elevate the foot of the mattress. From Select Comfort.
- Includes 10"H Sleep Number plush pillowtop mattress, Sleep Number Firmness Control System, one wireless digital remote control with Advanced DualAir Technology and two AA batteries, adjustable base with wired remote control, legs, and headboard brackets; headboard and frame (shown) not included
- 1-1/2" of Intralux foam with seven-zone comfort; knit fabric with 2" hypersoft quilting foam
- Adjustable air chambers
- Base adjusts at head and feet
- Fits standard size sheets
- Whisper-quiet firmness control
- Some assembly required
- Product ships in multiple boxes, which may not all arrive on same day; total of four boxes
- Cannot ship to PR, VI, Guam, Canada, P.O. boxes
- Queen sized: Mattress 60"W x 80"L x 10"H; Base 8"H; weighs 212 lbs
- Ticking 100% polyester
- UL listed; 25-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Designed and crafted in USA
Choosing a mattress is one of the most important purchasing decisions you can make. Sleep Number wants to help make sure the decision you make is the right one. Therefore, Sleep Number invites you to test a mattress in the best place possible: the comfort of your own home. After delivery, sleep on the bed for at least 30 nights, to make sure you're 100% comfortable. Because the unique air-chamber design of the Sleep Number bed may be different from what you are used to, it may take time to find the level of comfort and support that's right for you. If for any reason, you're not completely satisfied, call QVC* within 100 days of delivery to exchange or return your mattress. **After all, sleep is one thing on which you should never have to compromise.
What happens after 100 nights? Sleep Number stays right by your side. Every Sleep Number bed comes with a 25-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. It's a reflection of Sleep Number's commitment to unwavering quality and product integrity. For complete warranty details, including restrictions and limitations, please visit www.mygoldservice.com.
*QVC Customer Service Hours of Operation:
7am–1am ET, 7 days a week
Call toll-free: 888-345-5788
**100-Night In-Home Trial begins the day your new Sleep Number bed arrives in your home. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied within the 100-day trial period, simply contact QVC's Customer Service team toll-free to arrange for an exchange or return of the product. This 100-day trial is offered on both the modular and adjustable base.
Information provided by Sleep Number.