Take to the skies with the SkyRider Eagle Pro IVR37W six-rotor drone. Equipped with a Wi-Fi camera, this mean machine can capture incredible high-altitude footage--which you can view or livestream on your favorite device via the free iView app. Plus, thanks to the six-axis gyroscope, piloting it is a breeze--and it even does 360-degree flips and tricks. From SkyRider.
See the world from a different perspective. iLive's virtual reality goggles are compatible with most smartphones sporting 3.5" to 6" diagonal displays, so you can enjoy virtual reality apps without the need for lots of expensive equipment. It also has a removable cover that allows for camera access when using augmented reality--meaning you can see what's in front of you with virtual add-ons to enhance your experience. From iLive.
- Includes IVR37W drone with remote control, phone holder, extra rechargeable battery, USB cable, six replacement rotors, screwdriver, user's guide; IVR27B VR headset with headstrap, cleaning cloth, user's guide
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 2.4GHz operating frequency
- Control distance up to 300'
- Six-axis gyroscope
- Four-channel direction control
- Low/medium/high speed modes
- 0.3 megapixel camera
- Live video streaming
- App-compatible: first person viewing, video/photo capture
- Remote requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery; see manufacturer documentation for information about safe use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal
- USB port
- Headset: compatible with most smartphones with 3.5" diagonal to 6" diagonal displays; 3D video playback
- Approximate measurements: Drone 14-1/4"W x 14-1/4"D x 2-7/8"H, weighs 0.33 lb; Headset 6-3/4"W x 8-1/4"D x 5"H, weighs 0.86 lb
- 90-day LMW