Simply Stacks Birthstone Stackable Pendants w/18" Chain
Garnet, Amethyst, Aquamarine, White Topaz, Simulated Emerald, Rhodolite Garnet, Simulated Ruby, Peridot, Simulated Sapphire, Simulated Pink Sapphire, Citrine, or Blue Topaz.
- Includes small, medium, and large slides and fine cable link chain
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Garnet 0.45 carat; Amethyst 0.35 carat; Aquamarine 0.30 carat; White Topaz 0.40 carat; Simulated Emerald 0.30 carat; Rhodolite Garnet 0.50 carat; Simulated Ruby 0.45 carat; Peridot 0.35 carat; Simulated Sapphire 0.45 carat; Simulated Pink Sapphire 0.45 carat; Citrine 0.30 carat; Blue Topaz 0.45 carat
- Diamonds are used as accent only
- Garnet: January
- Amethyst: February
- Aquamarine: March
- White Topaz: April
- Simulated Emerald: May
- Rhodolite Garnet: June
- Simulated Ruby: July
- Peridot: August
- Simulated Sapphire: September
- Simulated Pink Sapphire: October
- Citrine: November
- Blue Topaz: December
- Large ring has round, bezel-set birthstones; medium ring is prong set with diamond accents; small, grooved ring has round, prong-set birthstones
- Chain has spring ring clasp
- Approximate measurements: Large 1-1/8"L x 1"W; Medium 3/4"L x 3/4"W; Small 3/8"L x 3/8"W; Chain 18"L
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.