A time-honored tradition. The cover of this handsome pocket watch displays a silver Walking Liberty half-dollar minted between 1916 and 1947. When the watch's crown is pressed, the cover opens to reveal not only the coin's reverse, but also the timepiece with a classic Roman-numeral dial. Elegant and sleek, it has the potential to become a treasured family heirloom. From UPM Global, LLC.
- Includes watch and fob chain
- 0.900 fine silver Walking Liberty half-dollar
- Sweep second hand; quartz movement
- Manufacturer's Certificate of Authenticity
- Measurements: Watch 3 1/4" x 2 5/16" x 1"; Chain 15"L