Time well spent. A timepiece, collector's coin, and historic artwork all in one, this silvertone pocket watch is a nostalgic piece of America's past. The back of its hinged case features a detailed relief sculpture of a historic Iron Horse locomotive, while the front frames an authentic United States Walking Liberty half-dollar coin. From UPM Global, LLC.
- Includes silvertone pocket watch with 377A battery, chain, and certificate
- Coin is a genuine United States Walking Liberty half dollar created by A.A. Weinman and minted from 1916 to 1947; depicts Liberty advancing toward the dawn of a new day
- Alloy and steel watch construction; coin is 0.900 fine silver
- Watch has plastic crystal and dial; quartz movement
- Manufacturer's Certificate of Authenticity
- Measurements: Watch 2-3/4"L x 1-7/8"W x 1/2"D; Chain 14"L
- 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty