Sharp 60" Class Quattron 240Hz Smart 3D LED 1080p HDTV
What makes this HDTV special? With an effective resolution of 3840x2160 and a 4K upconverter, the 60" diagonal Edge LED-backlit display becomes a window into another world, with visuals so far beyond Full HD 1080p, you have to see them to believe them.
What can it do for me? Movie night is now in your family room! Active 3D technology brings films to life in a whole new way. And when it's time for the big game, you'll love how the AquoMotion 960 refresh scanning rate and 240Hz refresh rate cut out motion blur so you can focus on the crisp action. The amazing audio perfectly complements the picture, thanks to two 10W speakers, a 15W subwoofer, and THX certification.
How about Smart TV? With built-in Wi-Fi, you'll never hear "there's nothing on TV" again. Stream movies, surf the Web, explore apps--SmartCentral Smart TV functionality provides endless entertainment.
What's in the box? LC-60UQ17U 3D Smart TV, remote, stand, two sets of Bluetooth 3D glasses.
- Includes LC-60UQ17U 3D Smart TV, remote, stand, two sets of Bluetooth 3D glasses
- 60" diagonal LED Edge-lit LCD display
- Active 3D technology
- 2D/3D switch
- 3840x2160 effective resolution
- 4K upconverter
- Full HD 1920x1080p native resolution
- 240Hz refresh rate
- AquoMotion 960 refresh scanning rate
- 12,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Quattron technology
- Revelation technology
- Super Bright
- Gaming mode
- Dual-core processor
- Built-in 801.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- SmartCentral Smart TV: Web browser, Smart Apps, iOS/Android remote apps, Web+TV split screen, Miracast, MHL-compatible
- Bluetooth-enabled audio
- Two 10W bottom speakers, 15W subwoofer
- Clear Voice
- Simulated surround
- AQUOS Advantage Live
- VESA 400x400 wall-mountable
- Two USB ports
- Four HDMI, audio ins
- Two composite ins
- 4K, PC, RF, component, ethernet ins
- Digital optical audio, audio out
- Approximate measurements: With stand 54-1/4"W x 33-3/4"H x 15-1/8"D, 84.9 lbs; Without 54-1/4"W x 32"H x 2-3/8"D, 71.7 lbs
- UL listed; 1-year LMW
Doorway Delivery, you will be contacted by phone within seven business days to set up a delivery appointment. Delivery date will be based on customer and carrier availability during normal business hours. The customer must be at home. When it's delivered, your product will be placed in your garage, or in the doorway or first entry of your home. In a shared entrance condo or apartment, the product will be delivered to the main lobby or building, not the individual unit. Assembly not included with delivery.