Set of 3 Jolly Rancher Jel Candles by Valerie
- Includes one 14-oz candle each of grape, watermelon, and apple scents
- Burn time is approximately 90 hours each
- When burning a candle for the first time, center the wick and trim it to 1/4" in length. This will ensure an even burn and will reduce the amount of black smoke.
- After lighting the candle, allow it to burn until the entire top surface of the candle is liquefied. Each time you burn the candle, follow this process so that it burns evenly. This will take approximately three hours.
- Keep debris off the top surface of the candle and trim the wick as needed.
- Do not burn a candle in a drafty room. This can cause black soot.
- Discontinue use when the candle gets to a level that's 1/4" in height.