Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 97
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rosilyn Outstanding! Let me count the reasons.
I purchased one set of these sheets several months ago and just came back and bought two more sets. I am horrified that they are on clearance. I was hoping that I would be able to buy a set or two every few months, since I like to rotate my sheets. When QVC does a clearance, that means that they do not plan to carry that item anymore.
Let me count the reasons that I like these sheets:
1. Unlike most microfiber sheets, these are not too thin, They have substance like a good cotton sheet.
2. The wide elastic keeps the contour sheet from coming off the bed, whether it is on my new bed with the very thick mattress or my old bed which has what used to be the standard depth mattress. The older bed has been a huge problem for me since the new deeper mattresses came out and they started making the sheets so that they would fit the thick mattresses. However, it is only slept on a few nights per year -- it is in my guestroom -- and still looks and feels brand new, so I don't want to replace it.
3. The sheets feel great. They are smooth and silky like a high thread count cotton, but they stay smooth ad nice without any "touch-up" ironing. If you have ever tried to touch up a 100% cotton king-size sheet, you know that is no minor task. However, they don't feel cold in the winter time.
4. They wash well. The colors are so pretty, and they come out of the washer the same color that they went in. A small scoop of Oxy-Clean removed some minor stains without pre-treating and did not affect the color.
5. I found them as easy to fold as any contour sheet set I have ever had. The wide elastic does not draw up the contour as much as even sheets with only elastic at the corners does. I heartily recommend these.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Vic8 So dissappointed.
Couldn't wait to get these sheets. Ordered two sets and, unfortunately, did not return in the allotted time. I really didn't notice them being slippery as some customers have, but the pilling, shedding, and little balls of fabric all over everything was unbearable. Going to Goodwill!! What a waste of money!
Rated 5 out of 5 by KimmieP Best sheets ever!
These sheets are soft and comfortable, wash up easy and keep their shape. Best sheets I have ever bought!
Rated 4 out of 5 by DawnP Good Fit
These are super soft and fit great. I like the wide elastic that seems to keep them secure.
Rated 5 out of 5 by rgivens Wonderful sheets
These sheets are great. The deep gussets are a perfect fit for my mattress. I love the smoothness of these sheets. Another bonus is that stains seem to be easy to treat.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TamB AMAZING SHEETS- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
After seeing the 1st review, I decided I had to write a review. I don't usually do this, but these sheets are worth it. I'm EXTREMELY picky about sheets. I want them cool and comfy all year around. THESE are them. I want them soft and yummy, like they've been washed 100 times, yet no wrinkles and beautiful all the time. Sounds impossible right? There are about 2 brands that sell my sheets, now 3 and this price- BLOWS the others out of the water. The other brands do have designs, but these sheets have outstanding colors that can't be beat. I've had mine for about 5 months now and I'm getting a second set now as a treat. You can't go wrong with this set UNLESS you don't buy them!!
Rated 1 out of 5 by Customer 6 Awful product
These are horrible sheets. They constantly slide off of my mattress. I cannot sleep on these.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mom2G Disappointed
These sheets were yummy soft, but very poorly made. I ordered two king sets in different colors and both were defected. They both had raveling hems, exposing the elastic, and some weird brown splotches staining the fabric in various places. I tried washing one set, but the brown stains didn't come out. I returned both sets. I'll stick with my Northern Nights. They may be more pricey, but the quality can't be beat in my opinion.