Seiko Women's Two-Tone Diamond Accent Watch
- Stainless steel, goldtone
- Diamonds are used as accents only
- Round case; two-tone, diamond-accented bezel; Hardlex crystal
- Mother-of-pearl dial; goldtone Roman numerals at 12 and 6; goldtone index markers at other hours; goldtone luminous hour and minute hands; sweeping second hand; date window at 3 o'clock
- Two-tone stainless steel link bracelet with double push button deployment clasp
- Water-resistant up to 50M
- Japanese solar movement
- Approximate measurements: Band 8"L x 1/2"W; Case 1"L x 1"W
- 3-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.