Seafood Pasta with Black Pepper & Lemon
- 1/2 lb dried spaghetti
- 1 lb Anderson Seafoods' seafood medley, thawed, drained & patted dry
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large stockpot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, preheat a large sauté pan or skillet over medium-high heat. When the pasta has only 2–3 minutes cooking time left, add the olive oil to the skillet and toss in the seafood medley. Cook, tossing regularly, for 2 minutes and then remove the skillet from heat.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta liquid. Transfer the drained pasta to the skillet and add lemon zest, herbs, salt, and lots of freshly ground black pepper. Toss well and add lemon juice and more olive oil to taste. Add a little pasta water if necessary to loosen the pasta and seafood. Serves 4–6.
Recipe provided by Meredith Laurence.