Making screen repairs is a breeze with ScreenMend by Lori Greiner. Just cut a patch to fit the hole or tear in your screen, and then heat it with your hair dryer for about 30 to 60 seconds for a simple, quick, and durable fix. From Lori Greiner.
- Includes two 5" x 7" ScreenMend screen repair patches and one 2"W x 75"L ScreenMend screen repair roll
- Bonds to any fiberglass or aluminum screen
- Cut to size, remove adhesive backing, apply over hole or tear, and heat with hair dryer for 30 to 60 seconds
- The two-piece pack provides 70 square inches of patches and the roll offers 160 square inches of patches
- As seen on Shark Tank, Season 5
Tune in to QVC for Clever & Unique Creations by Lori Greiner
Friday, June 2, 2017 from 9 – 11 a.m., 8 – 9 p.m. ET