A style rebel. This Scott Kay bracelet doesn't shy away from mixing bold leather with dazzling cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds. You'll find opposites do attract when you see the cords of black leather bundled together at a cross station that features Diamonique simulated diamonds accents and scroll designs. From Scott Kay.
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 3/10 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Narrow cords of black leather bundled together at decorative cross station; bead-set Diamonique simulated diamonds and beaded scroll designs on top, with openwork design on underside; oxidized finish
- To help ensure that the color of the leather does not bleed or fade, avoid moisture, perfumes, and cosmetics
- Large, custom-style lobster claw clasp
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 1/2"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 1/2"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 1/2"W