Schwinn 470 Elliptical Machine
Access to and use of the Internet may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet Service Provider.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
You will be contacted by phone within seven business days to set up a doorway delivery appointment. Delivery date will be based on customer and carrier availability during normal business hours; customer must be at home. When it's delivered, your product will be placed at the doorway or first entry of your home. In a building with a shared entrance, the carrier will not deliver the product to the individual unit. Assembly not included with delivery.
- Includes elliptical and power cable
- 29 programs
- Monitor up to 13 display feedbacks
- Track time, distance, and calorie goals with SchwinnConnect website
- USB charging port and data transfer capability
- 20 levels of current resistance
- High-inertia, perimeter-weighted flywheel
- Five resistance quick keys
- Four-user capability
- 20" stride with Precision Path foot motion technology
- 10-degree motorized adjustable ramp for user-controlled incline changes during your workout
- Large articulating footplates
- Six LED tracking lights
- Ergonomically placed moving and static handle bars
- Three-speed fan
- Oversized center-mounted water bottle holder
- Transport wheels
- Sealed acoustic chamber speakers for quality sound
- Maximum user weight 300 lbs
- Plugs into standard electrical 110V-120V wall outlet; 120V 60Hz 2.0A output
- Measures approximately 70-1/8" x 28-1/4" x 63-1/4"
- UL listed; 10-year frame/2-year mechanical/1-year electrical/90-day labor Limited Manufacturer's Warranty