Power up your routine with this state-of-the-art upright exercise bike. Offering 29 programs, it really keeps your workouts interesting. And it has 25 levels of resistance to offer the right challenge at the right time.
Plus, to help track goals and maximize results, it even lets you transfer data to the SchwinnConnect website and is compatible with MyFitnessPal. From Schwinn.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Includes upright exercise bike and AC adapter
- 29 programs: 12 profile; nine heart rate control; four custom, user-defined; two fitness test; one recovery test; one quick start
- Schwinn DualTrack blue, backlit LCD window system
- Time, distance, calories goal tracking, with USB data transfer functionality to SchwinnConnect website and compatibility with MyFitnessPal
- USB charging port
- Four-user capability
- Telemetry heart rate-enabled; chest strap not included
- 25 levels of eddy current resistance aligned with a high-speed, high-inertia perimeter-weighted flywheel
- 10 resistance quick keys
- Padded, adjustable seat
- Angle-adjustable handlebars with forearm rests
- Ergonomic grip heart rate feature
- Three-speed fan
- Water bottle holder
- Transport wheels
- Integrated levelers
- Acoustic chamber speakers
- Assembled, measures approximately 41-5/16" x 21-7/16" x 55-5/8"; maximum user weight 300 lbs
- UL listed; 10-year frame, 2-year mechanical, 1-year electrical, 90-day labor Limited Manufacturer's Warranty