A safer, sleeker, more efficient alternative to conventional burners. Using electromagnetic energy, this cook top's surface quickly reaches temperatures of up to 390 degrees Fahrenheit--generating just as much heat as a traditional stovetop without using an open flame. And thanks to its automatic pan detection, this smart cooktop only generates heat when a pan is on the burner. From SPT.
- For use with ferromagnetic cookware
- LED display panel
- Up to eight-hour timer function
- Touch-sensitive control panel with seven power settings and 13 heat settings
- Two lowest power settings are simulated: 100W = 500W intermittently heat for 2 seconds and stop for 8 seconds; 300W = 500W intermittently heat for 6 seconds and stop for 4 seconds
- Measures approximately 14-1/4" x 12" x 2-1/2"
- Made in China