Royal Palace Trellis 4' x 6' Handmade Wool Rug
- Antiqued shades of red, white, and blue
- Hand-tufted from 1/2" thick, 100% wool pile in 70-line construction
- Hand-serged sides for tailored look
- Hand-carved for dimension
- Double-sheared for crisp detail
- Luster washed
- Backed with heavyweight cotton
- Nonslip rug pad recommended
- Measures 4' x 6'
- Vacuum as needed; clean spots and spills promptly; professional cleaning recommended
No more slipping and sliding! Check out our selection of rug pads.
Royal Palace® Rugs: About Rug Shedding
Some shedding is normal for a wool rug. Shedding occurs when static electricity attracts loose wool fibers, or when rubber-soled shoes—like sneakers—break off small wool fibers. This won't affect the wear of the rug. After receiving your new rug, we recommend that you vigorously vacuum it vertically, horizontally, and diagonally, with the brush set at a low setting. Repeat this for 2-3 days; it's okay if you fill more than one vacuum bag or canister's worth. This vigorous vacuuming will not harm the rug and will help minimize shedding. You can then vacuum regularly with the brush at a medium or high setting, alternating with an upholstery attachment. We recommend vacuuming once every two weeks. You'll find wool fibers in the vacuum bag but, again, this won't affect the wear of your rug.
Information provided by Royal Palace.